How to make your ceiling look higher
| June 26, 2021
- Cove lights
- Cove lights create the illusion of a taller room and they are also great for adding ambiance to a space.
2. Blend In
- Paint your ceiling the same color as your walls to remove the visual line.
3. Full-length mirror
- If you’re using mirrors in your house, place them closer to the top of the ceiling to create the illusion of a taller space.
4. Make cabinets ‘invisible’
- If you’re building cabinets, consider going handleless and matching the color of your cabinet with the ceiling. This helps to blend your cabinets with the ceiling, giving the impression of a taller space.