5 Ways to use mirror as a decor
| June 09, 2021
- Mirrored walls!
- A popular mirror trick used by most interior designers is to use a mirror to make a room look larger.
- Playing around with the reflection tricks the eye into thinking that there is more space than it really is.
2. Brighten up your home
- A mirror will harness any daylight possible so the bigger the mirror, the brighter the space.
- To let the light in, simply place a mirror opposite or next to a window to increase the amount of natural light cast into the room.
3. Create a statement
- If you want to look for an affordable way to add a feature to your home, using mirrors can be the best option.
- Statement mirrors are a great way to add style & elegance to the space!
4. Bring in the nature
- Another benefit of using mirrors is that it can help bring the outdoor in & give your room a view.
- A mirror placed opposite the window will help sprinkle sunlight throughout the room & create a bright, cheery atmosphere.
5. Decorate your surroundings
- Last but not least, small mirrors always make for fuss-free and functional decor pieces.
- They beautify the area and provide functionality around the house.