How colours create ambiance in houses
Divine & Glitz | July 25, 2020
- Warm Colours
- Red, orange, and yellow
- Creates a comfortable & welcoming mood
- Recommended Usage: Living Room, Walkway, and Accent Colour.
2. Cool Colours
- Green, blue, and violet
- Creates a soothing & calm atmosphere.
- Recommended Usage: Bedroom & Bathroom!
3. Neutral Colours
- Beige, black, gray and shades of white
- Creates a classy & timeless look.
- Neutral colours can be used in every part of the house!
Colour is a powerful communication tool that can influence mood and physiological reactions! Choosing a suitable color to match the functionality of a room is a design process you can’t neglect.